Monday, May 9, 2011

some time i really feel like anding my life.
but wad if i just leave like that, i mum will have to worry about another thing..
but wad can i really do
why am i born in this family. why can't i choose my own parent .
i hate to have people draging the creating trouble and mess, ended up pushing all the blame to other. Fuck up sia.
now the fucking whole family have to suffer together, so wad , this call a ending ?
wad ending is this ?
FML man really,
i dun know i still can take it ?
but i know this apply to my mum as well .
wad i am suffering , my mum is suffering 3 time more then me, but wad can i really do ?
wad is the right way for me to go uh.
how can i clear up this fucking big mess,
how can i take it.
now the good way of making me relax is, crying i think.
cry out all the unhappy i have in my heart ..
can someone teach me wad to do, how to handle all this fucking problem ?
i am only a 18 year old girl, i might go crazy really crazy anything

No comments: